PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL REASON TO BE CONSIDERED OUTSIDE THESE REQUIREMENTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
We are seeking head coaches to establish our club as a national championship competitor at every level. This position will be responsible for building a culture of values, understanding of what the standard is to be a nationally competitive club and training players from ages 10-18. The position will report to the Technical Director and Club Director. An ideal candidate will enable the club to build a culture of values and will have 4 years of college playing experience (preferably with youth or senior national team, international club team or at a nationally recognized program experience) and 3+ years of college coaching experience (preferably with some international club, national team or a nationally recognized program).
We are seeking an individual with a combination of skills and experience:
- Playing Experience – 4 years of college playing experience minimum (preferably with youth or senior national team, international club team or at a nationally recognized program experience)
- Coaching Experience – 3+ years of college coaching experience minimum (preferably with some international club, national team or a nationally recognized program)
- Long-term experience coaching male and female volleyball athletes at various age levels
- Strong, technical knowledge of the game for both females and males
- National or International coaching certifications for indoor and beach would be preferred (Must be willing to pursue certifications upon hire).
- Strong ability to train and mentor a wide variety of players, from entry-level through to experienced
- Strong ability to collaborate with staff
- Well known in the volleyball community and able to engage others to promote our technical development
- Love for the game and a desire to continue to grow the sport
This is a hands-on role with a minimum level of administrative activities. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Technical Director who oversees our technical program and complementary programs (physical training, mental training) to ensure we train the whole athlete
- Reviewing and refining the technical skills syllabus used by the club and developing other coaching resources with Technical Director
- Working with Club Director and Team Age Group Specialists to meet the required best practices standard of organization, administration, training, culture and values of the club.
> this includes wearing only adidas products at all times in any official club facility and during any official club activity
> this includes using official club systems, app(s) and other solutions
> all staff will be trained to use and edit on hudl
> all staff will communicate with players solely through Drivn
> maintaining all assigned equipment
- Attending executive, director, coach, player and parent meetings
- Conducting coach and athlete skill clinics, recruiting guest coaches to assist
- Assisting other coaches whose teams are competing in key events
- Facilitating tryouts and team selections
- Be willing to work and travel weekends and over holidays is a must
- Be willing to attend tryouts on October 19 and November 9 (dates, times and location subject to change) and demonstrate your ability and interaction with players if so required by the company.
This is a paid position with benefits. We reserve the right to offer compensation commensurate with skills, experience and certification level.
Position will start latest December 1 and is subject filling at least 10 players in the age group that best fits your skill and experience.
Base: $55,000.00 per year
Benefits, Bonus, Expenses (approved)