Charter School PrincipalMarch 3, 2022
Charter School PrincipalSeptember 29, 2023
Our mission is to help our staff, students, and players grow into collegiate and career ready individuals by combining academics with personal empowerment to drive lifelong success in a state-of-the-art sport centric and team-based environment competing at the highest level possible every chance they get. We serve our full communities by intentionally developing a culture that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Deliver operational excellence for the entire campus and support each sport director as direct reports. Develop and execute the long-term strategic vision and plan for comprehensive excellence of the campus with corporate leadership, including all programming, events and support for campus activities. Provide each student, athlete, coach, and staff members with the resources and leadership to develop to their full potential in life. Proactively establish, maintain and grow relationships at every level of the campus. Recruit, motivate and retain expert players, coaches and staff. Effectively communicate with parents, students, players, faculty and guests. Manage, oversee sport directors and follow up on the activities of the sport program including season planning, program development, facility planning and utilization, team registration, scheduling of games/tournaments/clinics, coaches’ training needs and handling day-to-day client communications and requests. Participate in public relations activities including media interviews and speaking engagements. Work within campus structure to address issues pertaining to coach/player/parent behavior and escalate to sport Directors as appropriate. Demonstrate integrity and character in understanding and abiding by the rules and policies of nation.academy inc and all governing bodies.
The online application should include a cover letter and resume. Leadership philosophy, copy of transcripts, and three current letters of recommendation are highly recommended but not required with initial application.
- Salary range $150,000 based on verified experience
- 210 workdays
- Start January 2023 (or later)
- Medical Benefits – 100% paid for employees
- Retirement Benefits
$150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday – Sunday as needed for events, flex time acceptable
Education, Skill & Experience:
- Masters in Sport Management, Business with requisite experience
- Ability to bring business orientation and operational excellence while focusing on student-athlete welfare and maintaining a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced organization
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Savvy in sales and marketing
- A superior work ethic
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
- Campus: Charleston, SC; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA & Florida (Miami or Orlando)
nation.academy inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org